LOOVENT eco T is a powerful discreetly styled Centrifugal fan – it is modular in design for ease of installation and maintenance ensuring effective ventilation with minimal noise and maximum efficiency in mind.
Suitable for new build and refurbishment of toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, utilities and kitchens if installed adjacent to the hob. SAP Appendix Q eligible dMEV versions are available for Continuous Ventilation in new build homes.
- Powerful 2 Speed Centrifugal Fan – up to 31l/sec
- Compact Design – smallest footprint in its class
- Ideal for New Build & Refurbishments in toilets, bathrooms, en-suites, utilities and kitchens (adjacent to hob)
- Surface or recessed, portrait or landscape
- Simple replacement of existing Loovent – same mounting and spigot position
- Economical to operate – from 2.8 watts
- Very quiet running fan - from 25.2 dB(A)
- Low SFP - complies with current Building Regulations
- IPx5 - Install in Zone 1 or 2
- Optional 2 minute delay start function on Intermittent versions - ideal for those quick visits
- Adjustable run on timer between 2 and 45 minutes
- Pull Cord to boost/ override
- Auto shut off sensor for added safety
- Longer Life ball bearing motor for more reliable operation
- Easy to clean wipe clean cover keeps the fan looking like new
- Ideal for ducted installations - maintains 15l/sec over 6m of flexible ducting incl 2 x 90 degree bends ( meets requirements of Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide)
- Modular design makes first and second fit quick and easy
- Universal voltage - use internationally
- Timer, Humidity Timer and Motion Sensor Timer versions
- SAP Appendix Q approved dMEV versions
- SELV versions - low voltage
Is This the Correct Fan for You?
The residential selector allows you to input the specific room and duct system being used ensuring you specify a fan which delivers installed performance. Click here to try for yourself.
Watch Product Video (Opens in a New Window)
Detailed product specification (PDF)
Operating Instructions (PDF)
Loovent eco Flyer
Download BIM file