Duplexvent Flexi DV1600
Duplexvent Flexi DV1600 is designed for the energy efficient, comfort ventilation of schools, restaurants, sports halls, shops and offices as the unit has a powerful air delivery with low energy consumption and exceptionally high thermal efficiency. With a range of control options including Internet and BMS compatibility for "On Demand" ventilation the unit also incorporates an automatic, 100% summer by-pass to isolate the heat recovery function during the hotter months.
Unique to Duplexvent Flexi Range is the ability to position the unit on the floor or in a ceiling suspended configuration. This versatile design also allows the unit to be installed as either a left or right hand version. This provides exceptional flexibility for designers in the specification phase and gives contractors the opportunity to locate the unit in the optimum position.
Significant advantages for specifiers to consider as part of a buildings BREEAM assessment and also for larger Passive House developments. Similarly HVAC distributors benefit from a range of "off the shelf" air handling units which can be quickly adapted to fit on-site. No more bespoke orders with long lead times!
Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery is an important component in creating a healthier living and working environment while contributing to the overall reduction of a building’s carbon emissions whilst increasing energy savings through the reduction of heating costs.
- Extracts up to 1600 m3/h (0.44 m3/s) at 200 Pa
- Excellent heat recovery efficiency more than 90%
- Compact design and high flexibility in unit positioning
- Off the shelf delivery
- Passivhaus Institute certified
- 2 year warranty*
- Offices and shops
- Schools and nurseries
- Sport halls
- Large plastic cross-counter flow heat exchanger with high efficiency more than 90%
- Energy saving, maintenance-free EC fans with low SFP and constant air flow volume control
- Compact unit - universally usable as horizontal or ceiling mounted, outside air intake right or left, spigot configuration can be converted to vertical or horizontal on-site
- Easy maintenance through large access doors where filters, heat exchanger and fans can be easily removed
- Automatic, temperature controlled summer bypass, where the heat exchanger is covered 100%
- Frost protection via reduction of air flow volume of the supply air fan
- Supply air filter F7 and exhaust air filter F5 as standard. Filter monitoring via differential pressure
- Electronic 10-step digital controller with LCD display
- User control via internet connection
- Optional sensors (humidity, air quality, CO2) are available for on demand ventilation
- Shut-off dampers and flexible connectors are available as accessory
- Fulfills VDI 6022 hygiene standard
- 4 upgrade packs available:
1. Passivhaus pack (Electric preheater and constant pressure control for Passivhaus compliance)
2. Comfort pack 1 (Warm water after heater including hydraulic set for specific applications)
3. Comfort pack 2 (Chioce of cold water or direct expansion (DX) cooler including hydraulic set for extra cooling)
4. VDI 6022 hygiene pack (Inclined tube manometers to maintain the certified hygiene standard)
- H 1270mm x L 2020mm x W 490mm
- Spigot connection: 315mm
- Weight: 187 kg
Commercial MVHR Set-Up and Start-Up Service
Detailed product specification (PDF)
Operating Instructions (PDF)
Disassembling instructions (PDF)
Duplexvent Commercial MVHR Brochure (PDF)
Download BIM file
* Excluding motors. Motor warranty is one year from date of purchase.