Suitable for use on all tile and slate pitched roofs without the need to identify the make or design of the tiles or slates or the pitch of the roof. KEY FEATURES:
Universal Roof Terminals (PDF)Download BIM file
- Streamlined PVC hood on a circular upstand with a 500 x 500mm non lead flashing skirt.
- Comes with a stepped adaptor (100/110/125/150/ 160mm) which allows simple connection to relevant size ducting – simply cut to the required size, connect to ducting and attach to the spigot under the flashing skirt with a PVC solvent weld.
- Waterproof/ Weather-proof skirt used at junctions/ changes in fabric.
- No Scrap Value – no risk of theft.
- Quick and easy to install – saves time and money.
- No toxic risk - environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- 80% Lighter than lead – less risk of injury.
- BRE wind tunnel tested , BBA Certified and approved by NHBC.
- Aluminium reinforced mesh coated with mixture of bitumen and additives. Granules are added for colour – underside finished with kraft paper and film backing.