iCONstant helps eliminate the problems of condensation and mould growth by continuously extracting the damp, moist air that is the source of the problem.
iCONstant dMEV fans are suitable for any of the wet rooms in the home. The required trickle rate is selected by the installer when the fan is fitted – this is dependent on the application – for toilets select 6l/sec, en-suites, bathrooms and utility rooms select 8 l/sec and kitchens it is 13 l/sec. The boost will be the next speed level up with a maximum of 20 l/sec.
- Continuous running axial fan
- Selectable trickle speeds 6/ 8/ 13 l/sec
- Boost speed 8/ 13 l/sec with maximum of 20 l/sec
- Boost speed activated by intelligent humidity sensor, overide with momentary pull cord/ remote switch
- On humidity timer version, intelligent humidity sensor will activate the boost speed when set point is reached - adjustable between 60 and 90%
- After humidity returns below set point the timer overrun will activate boost speed and can be set to run on for 2,15, 30 or 45 minutes
- Unique setup diagnostic LED light
- Power interruption, settings maintained
- Very quiet running fan - from 10 dB(A)
- 24V DC Motor - economical to operate - from 1.21 watts on trickle speed of 6 l/sec
- Costs less than a low energy light bulb to run
- Flow sensor ensures the fan maintains a constant extraction rate under all conditions
- IPX5 rating - install in Zone 1 and 2
- Ideal for New Build and Refurbishments
- Complies with Building Regulations
- SAP Appendix Q eliigible
- Stylish circular design suitable for wall and ceiling mounting
- Other versions available - Tmer
- 3 year warranty
Is This the Correct Fan for You?
The residential selector allows you to input the specific room and duct system being used ensuring you specify a fan which delivers installed performance. Click here to try for yourself.
Detailed product specification (PDF)
Operating Instructions (PDF)