Short Cased Axial Fan 315mm has an open airflow capability of 2700 m3/hr. Stepless control of the fan motor speed is achieved using the Airflow 1AMP speed controller, or just bought online with a suitable on / off switch.
This short cased axial fan offers smooth running, which is partly due to it being statically and dynamically balanced. The fan blades are mounted on an aluminium die-cast external rotor motor, which in turn is mounted on an engineered, heavy gauge, steel casing. These features, combined with a high efficiency impeller design provides quiet, vibration free running. Fan cases are coated in a durable epoxy paint to protect against corrosion.
Suitable for any application where large amounts of non-contaminated air need to be moved (if in doubt consult the installation instructions). These can be from just moving air around, bringing fresh air in and extracting contaminated air out, to destratification etc.
· High airflow to unit size with good system resistance
· Stepless fan speed control
· Low air noise
· Statically and dynamically balanced
· Engineered, heavy gauge steel, epoxy painted fan case
· Four pole motor fitted with a multi-shot thermal trip, for safety
· Motor fitted with sealed for life ball bearings
· Large number of suitable accessories available
· IP54 Rated
· Fan performance is in accordance with tests to ISO 5801