Airflow Developments Ltd Quality and Environmental Policy
Airflow has earned its reputation as an industry leader in ventilation by continually providing innovative, quality products with in-built reliability, developed by experts in air movement, backed by a reliable and responsive service.
Airflow’s team of ventilation experts is committed to providing a quality service to ensure healthy indoor air quality environments are created in both commercial and residential buildings.
Airflow is committed to the protection of the environment and reducing its environmental impact, whilst fulfilling its compliance and legal obligations.
The aim of Airflow’s Quality and Environmental Policy is to ensure that it meets and exceeds customer’s needs, requirements, and customer satisfaction. It is committed to providing services and products to the highest standard of quality, performance, and reliability, whilst ensuring that it remains sustainable, and protecting the environment, in accordance with ISO Standards and sustainability obligations.
Airflow’s Quality and Environmental Policy is reinforced by integrated Quality and Environmental
Management Systems, which are supported throughout its business.
To maintain its objectives and fulfil its commitments Airflow shall:
- Strive to provide exceptional levels of customer support, service, and satisfaction
- Continue to develop and supply innovative and reliable products that comply with relevant industry standards and regulations
- Commit to reducing its environmental impact and footprint through sustainable means and activities, whilst developing its sustainability credentials
- Develop its business through continuous improvement methods by establishing, reviewing, and monitoring functional business objectives
- Comply with and continuously develop its ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Comply with and continuously develop its ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
It is the responsibility of Airflow’s management and staff to ensure this policy’s principles and effectiveness is maintained through monitoring, control, audit, and review.
|Alan Siggins||Paul Carpenter|
|Managing Director||Operations Director|
Click to download our