By working with professional organisations, Airflow is committed to improving the standards of regulations, product design, performance and on-site installation of ventilation products.
- Building Research Establishment (BRE) is an independent organisation that is dedicated to improving the built environment and implementation of the Building Regulations.
- The British Electrotechnical and Allied Manufacturers Association (BEAMA) is a specialist ventilation group that promotes best practice and installation, product specification and Building Regulations.
- New London Architecture (NLA) is an independent information resource and discussion forum focused on London’s built environment.
- Fan Manufacturers Association (FMA) focuses on influencing and monitoring commercial and industrial fan regulations.
- European Ventilation Industry Association (EVIA) assists in drafting regulations and promotes best practice.
- The Residential Ventilation Association (RVA) provides a technical overview of regulations and advises on the Building Regulations.
- The Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom Specialists Association (KBSA) promotes best practice kitchen, bedroom and bathroom design, which includes ventilation.
- Federation of Environmental Trade Associations (FETA) represents the ventilation industry to European, U.K. governmental and regulatory bodies.
- HEVAC represents the building services sector and emphasises in improving product performance and client awareness of ventilation.
- TÜV is a European technical certification body that independently assesses products to EN308 standard.
- NICEIC provides assessment and certification for contractors working across the building services sector.
- VTT is a Finnish certification body that assesses products on their annual efficiency and SFP.
- The Passive House Institute is an independent German research organisation that developed the Passive House standard and promotes its global adoption.
- The Passivhaus Trust advocates the adoption of the Passive House standard in the U.K.
- BSRIA provides specialist support for design, construction, facilities management, product testing and market intelligence in the construction and building services industry.