- BIM - Airflow products are provided in BIM file format. Other formats ie: DWG, PDF are also available.
- ErP - ErP Airflow manufactures ErP compliant fans and ventilation systems; ensuring that you are receiving energy efficient ventilation systems that perform.
- WEEE - Airflow Developments LTD is registered under the Waste Electronic and Electrical Equipment (WEEE) Directive Scheme.
- IP Ratings - Our fans are designed to meet international Ingress Protection (IP) ratings. These ratings use two numerical classifications, one for water protection and the other for dust protection.
- SAP - The SAP assessment incentivises low carbon developments. To help developers achieve their SAP assessment, Airflow offers a number of products and accessories with SAP eligibility.
- Passive House - In a drive to reduce energy consumption, Airflow produces a large range of residential and commercial MVHR units with Passive House certification. This certification means that the units use minimal energy and help to reduce energy consumption, heat loss and energy bills of the building.
- Quiet Mark - Airflow offer Quite Mark approved fans. Quiet Mark approval means that the fan is extremely quiet whilst not compromising on performance when in operation.
- Building Regulations - All of our products comply with the current Building Regulations Approved Document F1: Means of Ventilation (England and Wales). Airflow’s products also comply with Scottish Building Standards, Technical Handbook 2015 for Domestic and Non-Domestic Applications, Standard 3.14 and Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2014, Part K.