- Residential Fans
- Commercial Fans
- Residential Heat Recovery
- Hand Dryers
- Industrial Fans
- Commercial Heat Recovery
- Ducting and Accessories
To improve our user experiences for current and future website re/developments; to provide our visitors and / or customers with targeted and relevant information for our visitors and / or customers to Airflow website. Airflow enables the following Analytics functionalities on the website;
To improve our user experiences for current and future website re/developments; to provide our visitors and / or customers with targeted and relevant information for our visitors and / or customers to Airflow website. Airflow has enabled the following Google Analytics Advertising Features;
ii. Google Display Network Impression Reporting
iii. Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
iv. Internet-based advertising
2. Airflow adheres to Google Analytics policy, whereby third parties such as Google Analytics have the ability to collect data about Airflow traffic and its users from the Google advertising cookies when they are present, and / or anonymous identifiers, along with the information Analytics normally collects. These data's can be collected by Google Analytics in any means of way (for example, via the Google Analytics tracking code, Google Analytics SDK, or the Measurement Protocol).
3. Website visitors and or customers can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means. This can be done by installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on on the web. Airflow does not take any responsibilities what so ever, should you navigate away from Airflow website.
4. Airflow will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless Airflow have robust notice of, and the user's prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
5. Airflow also complies with the EU user consent policy. For end users in the European Union:
5.1. The information we collect
When visiting our website personal data such as name, company, address, telephone number and / or email address will not collected unless you voluntarily provide us with this information. Your information will be stored in our database system / server that hare currently used effective of the date of this document.
5.2. How we collect your information
The data information we collect could be by the followings; by filling out and sending the contact form back to us, calling to request for help and support, filling out any types of subscription / sign-up / register form on Airflow website and / or Airflow social media sites and / or which takes place on any site(s) such as Google products and service App(s) and or other properties as a consequence of Airflow use of Google products; and / or iOS App(s), email(s) which requests for your personal data.
5.3. Use of your information
We will only use the personal data provided by you and may also use the information for the following purposes;
i. To fulfil your requirements contractual and non-contractual regarding any of Airflow products and / or services;
ii. To answer any queries / enquiries relating to our website, product(s) and / or services that you request from us;
iii. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interests to you;
iv. Including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website;
v. We may also use this data in individual cases for marketing research purposes;
Your personal data will not be passed on (unless you have informed us in writing / email and / or telephone where we shall endeavour to keep a record), sold or transferred in any other way to third parties.
You may obtain information about the personal data concerning you at any time. You can also object to, change or delete your data at any time. To do so, please contact us by e-mail and / or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airflow makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and material provided is accurate at the time of inclusion, but at any particular time there may be inaccuracies, omissions or items that are not up to date. Airflow may at any time add to, delete, correct or otherwise change any part of the material contained in the site without notice or liability.
Airflow takes no responsibility for the misuse of the information on this site.
Notification of Changes