A quick and easy to fit system of semi-rigid ducting (75mm OD 63mm ID x 50m roll) that can result in up to 70% time saving during the on-site installation process, compared to rigid or spiral duct methods.
- The pipes lining is made from new raw material (not recycled) and is anti-static, non-porous and odourless, this lining helps reduce dirt deposits and has other characteristics such as low air-flow resistance and has high sound absorption.
- The round 75mm pipe takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it, therefore will stand most house hold items that are thrown onto it in loft spaces. It can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete.
- Access panels on the distribution boxes so that the ducting system can be easily cleaned out. (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide).
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide).
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems).
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces.
- Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Bespoke insulation available for unheated areas.
- Metal attenuated (noise absorbing) distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes.
Watch Product Video (Opens in a New Window
Airflex Pro Installation Video
To ensure the best results, we recommend the innovative AIRFLEX PRO semi-rigid ducting system to be used with AIRFLEX ISO insulated ducting system.
AIRFLEX PRO Ducting System (PDF)